Wednesday, October 29, 2008

S.0.P.G. Presents "Liar" Music By KoRn

S.0.P.G. Presents Liar Music By KoRn. This video I produced to depict all the woman that are liars in my life. Look at the news reporters very carefully. This is true sexuality at its best, sexual nature is like a bazaar now. From Joe the Plumber jack 3 pack, to Joe the plumbers, racist momma making him a gay Plumber. This is why it is a very important election year friends! Even when it comes to love! It is slowly becoming, the election of , "we know we can do this as America" and "no you can't do this as America". Very scary! Vote for the person that is about love! :) Oh yea, and I still need a "neural surgeon", and my gay colored shoes "911/Human events"! I feel the love just flooding through my UN veins! Very Very touching American art right here!! Be warned!


No comments: