Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Drastic cut backs hit S.0.P.G.

I'm very sorry to inform everyone, We had to make some cut backs due to the sluggish economy here in the USA. We have laid off all of our team members at S.0.P.G., except for myself "Samuel J Desantos ", the sole art director, I always have a job here. They all were laid off, On News that (momma bird) said my last video sucked a$$. I'm sorry to tell everyone. Although her influence of greed is massive at S.0.P.G right now. All of our workers have been fired. Yes even my "God"(False god to her), False sin ( real sin to her), education(dumb to her), and i wouldn't have guessed it in a million years but, yes also ed-u-macation (not funny to her) even though he is Sarah Palins love child talking out loud. Jesus told me it was best. Something about helping me in the next few days. Jesus said he is watching everyone in the USA still. That's what matters most right now! This will currently not effect S.0.P.G.'s staff in any way. We are still on schedule to launch our latest video soon in the next few days.

:) Thank you come again!

No comments: