Sunday, December 13, 2009

S.0.P.G. Presents China Doll Music By Julian Cope

Hello everyone.. Its me. Samuel J Desantos. Here is a music video my Production team S.0.P.G. has made. My latest concoction. Its called China Doll and the music is by a very talented Musical Artist called Julian Cope. He is very Talented and really amazing. I think every woman and man should see this video. There just isn't enough women on American TV. We need to fight to get more women Air Time in America. It's funny that I have to rely on "Russia Today" (Russia's News Agency) to see a Woman on TV for more then 40 minutes with her own show! My Choice of music for this song also was my way of expressing how you shouldn't throw your pearls to swine. As was the case in America, with its advanced over consumerism, and Greed. Thanks. Enjoy.

No comments: