Wednesday, March 18, 2009

S.0.P.G. News Update!

After S.0.P.G. Received Many Awards for best Music Video on you tube, the USA Government Issued Orders for cut backs at S.0.P.G. Apparently they are a tad bit concerned with our graphic violence, and rated NC17 videos. Our Share Holders need more love apparently, Like the videos I direct for them are not enough. This is a shame. Unwanted love is still love you know. I'm sorry I forgot to remember my pain!


The music videos at S.0.P.G. Are an expression of Love. Love for myself and others. You have to love you self before you can love anyone! A US Soldier told me this. If America can't deal with it, then they need to get ready for the war that's to come. Genocide will not be tolerated by anyone once the word is out. What Is the USA afraid of.


As far as I am concerned the USA Government is now in crisis mode. This means that financially S.0.P.G. is willing to make cut backs and massive donations at the same time. Although we will not compromise on love. This is the key factor on why we started S.0.P.G. to begin with.


America doesn't want S.0.P.G. to use the fairness doctrine, This is simply Because America is now against freedom of speech and now against my benefice. Our Programs Should have different views. Its what makes us Alive.


Both Republicans and Liberals Should be for the fairness doctrine (with equality of course) . Its What is keeping freedom of speech and freedom of expression alive.

No comments: