Sunday, August 10, 2008

S.0. Productions Presents "Don't Fret 2" Musical Compliation by KoRn and Green Day

S.0. Productions just finished working with KoRn and Green Day. The musical/song is called "Don't fret 2". This music video was done really for my "ed-u-macation"and my "UNANSWERED PRAYERS". I think everyone needs to view this one. I feel as if its very important. I think everyone in the world should be able to take a bath don't you??


THANKS TO MY DEEP PRAYERS, AMERICA HAS FACED GOD REVENGE, BY MY PRAYERS !! The American "Nazi Military powers here in the USA and abroad" have already cowered in the wake of the return of the "GOD" this morning. Jesus is all mighty! Everyone has a right to take a bath! This is a human right, that the lord "GOD" gives to me, and to my future sons and daughters around the world! Its still possible. ALSO THE RIGHT FOR ME TO MAKE LIFE IS ALSO IMPORTANT! TAKE ME SERIOUSLY WHEN I SAY THIS! WITH OUT THESE BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS IT MAKES SOCIETY CRUMBLE! I'M SAMUEL DESANTOS A MOVIE MAKER/ART DIRECTOR FROM BRAZIL. I'M WELCOMED TO AMERICA WITH ARMS "WIND OPEN" ! THANKS! WATCH MY MOVIES!

SAMUEL DESANTOS

1 comment:

Christopher Richard Gross said...

I keep coming back to this one and reading it through.

Bless your soul, friend. I see that it is difficult where you are and appreciate your struggle.

If there is ever anything I can do to help you; please let me know.

Thanks
Dick