Monday, July 28, 2008

S.0. Productions Presents "Starting Over" Music By KoRn

s.0. Productions Presents "Starting over" for KoRn. This video shows how America Received god revenge and will continue to receive it along with all the other terrorist companies. That mess with a child of god. I love working with koRn so much that i just had to make this video. They are so nice to me. It is a shame that we have things like this going on in this country. With so much lack of compassion for kids. This is why I think we need to improve our reading programs! Love you all, except for rush he needs to suck a finger. oh I need some people to make a difference with me, even with my music, and videos. God Dam it, Just drill and drill now!

See you later guys

SAMUEL DESANTOS


(FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO SPELL IT, MY LAST NAME, THANKS TO ANN COULTER MY TEACHER!) (UNBANN ME FROM MY EDUCATION PLEASE RUSH THE SUPER RUSSIAN, AKA WALMART, I'M NOT BEN, DO IT NOW OR BE CRUSHED!) IT REALLY MAKES SOCIETY CRUMBLE! OH AND I'M NOT THE GUY BEHIND BARS ABOUT TO BE TAKEN OUT!! I'M SAMUEL DESANTOS A MOVIE MAKER/ART DIRECTOR FROM BRAZIL. I'M WELCOMED TO AMERICA WITH ARMS WIND OPEN!

THANKS!

No comments: